- Genome Center
- Department of Population Health and Reproduction, School of Veterinary Medicine
- Coastal and Marine Sciences Institute
Our lab tackles questions surrounding biological data analysis, data integration, and data sharing. Our primary interest is in genomic, transcriptomic, and metagenomic sequence analysis. In brief, the lab is the primary developer of the khmer software, for faster and more efficient sequence analysis of high-throughput sequencing data (http://khmer.readthedocs.org/). We also run quite a bit of training in data-intensive biology. (http://dib-training.readthedocs.org/en/pub/). Please see http://ivory.idyll.org/lab/ for more information.
-omic data analysis, gene expression, and gene regulatory networks.
Grad Group Affiliations
- Computer Science
- Integrative Genetics and Genomics
- Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology
- Biochemistry, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
Specialties / Focus
- Cellular Physiology
- Domestic Animal Physiology
- Molecular Physiology
See Google Scholar page here