Department of Chemistry
We are interested in developing new techniques for the assembly of complex organic molecules.
Bacterial Cell Division
We are interested in studying small molecules that modulate the function of proteins that control cell division in bacteria as new leads for the development of antibiotics.
Grad Group Affiliations
- Biochemistry, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
Specialties / Focus
- Chemistry 131 Modern Methods of Organic Synthesis, Fall
- Chemistry 231a Organic Synthesis: Methods and Strategies, Winter
- American Chemical Society
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Society of Pharmacognosy
- 1993 BS Chemistry UC Berkeley
- 1999 PhD Organic Chemistry UC Irvine