Department of Neurology, School of Medicine
Grad Group Affiliations
- Psychology,Clinical Neuropsychology Residency
Specialties / Focus
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Medical Neuroscience
- Kathleen Baynes, Amy Lincoln, Natalie Kacinik, Christine Rogers, and Ruth Salo
- American Psychological Society
- Academy of Aphasia
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- International Neuropsychological Society
- 1984 PhD Cornell University
- 1968 BA Susquehanna University
Baynes K, JC Eliassen, HL Lutsep, and MS Gazzaniga. 1998. Interhemispheric integration masks modular organization of cognitive systems . Science. 280:902-905
Long, D.L., Baynes, K., and Prat, C.S. 2005. The propositional structure of discourse in the two cerebral hemispheres. Brain and Language, 95, 383-394.
Baynes, K. and Gazzaniga, M.S. 2005. Lateralization of language: Toward a biologically based model of language. Linguistic Review, 22, 303-326.
Davis, C.H., Harrington, G. and Baynes, K. 2006. Intensive semantic intervention in fluent aphasia: A pilot study with fMRI. 2006. Aphasiology, 20, 59-83.