Associate Professor of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy
- Department of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy, School of Medicine
- CHA 402 Human Microscopic Anatomy, Winter
- CDB 200 Current Techniques in Cell Biology, Fall
- MCB 200A Current Techniques in Cell Biology
- Beck Lab, 3413 Tupper Hall
- Judy Lu, research assistant and UCD undergraduate;Kyle Bingham, research assistant and UCD undergraduate
- American Society for Cell Biology
- 1991 PhD Biochemistry Temple University
- 1985 BS Biochemistry Rider College
Beck, K. A. 2005. Spectrins and the Golgi. Biochim. Biophys. Acta: 1744, 374 - 382
Fan, J., and K.A. Beck. 2004. A role for the spectrin super family member Syne-1 and Kinesin II in cytokinesis. J. Cell Science, 117, 619-629.
Gough, L.L., and K.A. Beck. 2004. The spectrin family member Syne-1 facilitates retrograde transport from Golgi to ER. Biochim Biophys Acta 1693. 29-36.
Gough, L.L., J. Fan, S. Chu, S. Winnick and K.A. Beck. 2003. Golgi Localization of Syne-1. Molecular Biology of the Cell. 14: 2410-2424.
Beck KA, J Buchanan, and JW Nelson. 1997. Golgi membrane skeleton: identification, localization and oligomerization of ankyrin isoforms in the Golgi complex. J Cell Science. 110:1239-1249
Beck, K. A, J.A. Buchanan, V. Malhotra, and W.J. Nelson. 1994. Golgi spectrin: identification of an erythroid beta-spectrin homolog associated with the Golgi complex. J Cell Biol. 127:707-23