Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Cell Biology, School of Veterinary Medicine
Characterizing the microbiota-gut-brain axis in models of inflammatory bowel disease and following infection with an enteric bacterial pathogen.
Determining the mechanisms involved in the development of the microbiota-gut-brain axis in early life.
Grad Group Affiliations
- Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology
Specialties / Focus
- Behavioral Physiology
- NPB 123
Honors and Awards
- CCFA Senior Research Award
- NIH NCCIH R01
- NIH NIMH R21
- USDA NIFA (co-PI Maria Marco)
- American Physiological Society
- 2006 PhD Physiology McMaster University