- Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior
Effects of light and gravity on physiological systems. Regulation of circadian and homeostatic systems; sleep-wake physiology, energetics, and metabolism in rodents and non-human primates. Regulation of circadian and homeostatic systems; sleep-wake physiology, energetics and metabolism in rodents and non-human primates
Graduate Program Affiliations
- 1971 B.S. in Zoology, University of California, Davis
- 1973 M.S. in Physiology, University of California, Davis
- 1975 Ph.D. in Physiology, University of California, Davis
- Taylor, K., K. Kleinhesselink, M. D. George, R. Morgan, T. Smallwood, A. S. Hammonds, P. M. Fuller, P. Saelao, J. Alley, A. G. Gibbs, D. K. Hoshizaki, L. v. Kalm, C. A. Fuller, K. M. Beckingham, D. A. Kimbrell. Toll Mediated Infection Response Is Altered by Gravity and Spaceflight in Drosophila. PLoS ONE, 9(1): e86485, 2014.
- Young, L. R., E. B. Wagner, J. Vernikos, J. E. Duda, C. A. Fuller, K. A. Souza, C. Martin-Brennan and C. P. McKay. Another go-around: Revisiting the case for space-based centrifuges. Gravitational and Space Biol., 25(1): 66-68, 2011.
- Barger, L. K., T. M. Hoban-Higgins and C. A. Fuller. Gender differences in the circadian rhythms of rhesus monkeys. Physiology & Behavior, 101(5): 595-600, 2010.
- Ingham, EI, Gunhan, E, Fuller, PM and Fuller, CA. Immunotoxin-Induced Ablation of Melanopsin Retinal Ganglion Cells in a Non-Murine Mammalian Model. J. Comparative Neurology, 516(2): 125-140 2009.
- Hsieh, K.C., E.L. Robinson and C.A. Fuller. Sleep architecture in unrestrained rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) synchronized to 24-hour light-dark cycles. Sleep 31:1239-1250, 2008.