In an increasingly globalized world, exposure to other cultures can help you gain new perspectives and achieve a greater understanding of how biology is approached in other countries. In addition to developing your self-confidence and independence, your international experience can greatly enhance your career goals or graduate school opportunities.
Benefits of studying abroad
- Fulfill graduation requirements
- Better grades and time to graduation
- Global perspective on topics
- Improved language skills
- Active learning
- Study at some of the best universities in the world
- Small classes with world-renowned UC Davis professors
- Lifelong connections with students and teachers
- Improve your career prospects by increasing creative thinking, flexibility, and communication skills
Resources for studying abroad
- Global Learning Hub
Find global learning opportunities on campus, in the region, virtually, and internationally.
- 4-year Academic Plans
Sample study plans that include study abroad class options.
- UCEAP Course Database
Science courses taken by CBS students during study abroad.
- UCEAP Articulation Request Form
Instructions on how major credit can be requested for UCEAP courses.