- Department of Evolution and Ecology, College of Biological Sciences
- Center for Population Biology
Our research focuses on understanding the evolutionary forces that have shaped genetic differences between individuals, populations, and closely related species. A unifying principal of our work is the blending together of modeling and data analysis.
Grad Group Affiliations
- Population Biology
- Population and Quantitative Genetics
Specialties / Focus
- Molecular Evolution
- EVE 100 Intro to Evolution
- PBG 200A Principles of Population Biology
See http://gcbias.org/publications/ for lab publications.